YEPCO is an innovative software development company with grand user centric designs on improving the way media production happens. Our metadata management suite for Adobe helps you get more outputs out of your production, collection, archive, and supply workflow.
With automated sport highlights creation, combining data from multiple sources into a single, unified view with focus on automation, systems end-to-end integration, workflow orchestration. YEPCO’s core focus is on relieving users from technical operations and workflows, providing tools to ease storytelling, enabling fast content delivery to all your distribution channels.
Adobe Integrations Overview
YEPCO toolset provides the ability to use data to prepare attractive content – beyond the pure figures – for very different channels as quickly as possible. YEPCO Adobe Panels enables a faster and more efficient highlight editing by enabling MOGRTS graphics, audio effects, marker creation, manual logging, sport data feed import support.
- A sports data feed connector and manual Logger for Adobe Premiere Pro
- Browse and search for external media from Adobe Premiere Pro with integrated Panel
- Adobe After Effects Motion Graphics support
- Create an Adobe Pr Highlights Sequence with integrated graphics layer and background audio in one click
- Graphics are automatically created with corresponding actions data such as scores, clock time, player and team name or logos, all configurable
- All your bumpers, commercials, logos, Intro, Outro, lower 3rd templates, background audio can be pre-defined per shows
- Browse, search, and use for your sequence media files leaving from the Avid MediaCentral platform, Avid NEXIS shared storage and EVS storage
- Combine Adobe Premiere Pro Editors into News team
- Support remote asset preparation and sequence edits
- Support real-time and remote collaboration between Adobe, Avid and EVS users
- Review and approval collaboration workflow
- Enhanced your media metadata with tags
- A standalone and integrated TouchScreen Logger providing remote manual logging for markers creation in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Sports and Reality TV production workflow can be automated even further
- Support major play-by-play and analytics data feeds from providers StatsPerform, SportRadar, OBS, Sportec Solutions, DeltaTre, SportsInteractive and more
- Multi-Language Keywords support (translation)
Adobe Products we support:
YEPCO Announces Sports Data Feed Connector for Adobe Premiere Pro CC